Friday, June 26, 2009
Friday!
Well......my wife is coming home tomorrow and I have one mowed lawn and not much else to show. I did learn a few things while she was gone though. First, it is unbelievable how much time I spent getting kids ready, driving to, watching, driving from, and..........you get the picture. Second, I found that I missed the camaraderie of my buddies at the gym. I used to do my spinning with a group of guys in the afternoon. This was difficult to do during the school year so I began spinning early in the morning. I enjoyed the conversations and may begin doing afternoons again for the summer. Third, Minnesota can get hot! It is not the temperature, it is the humidity. I have no idea how people in the south do it. Humidity bites. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Fourth, I weighed myself yesterday and found I am at 212 lbs. Last year at this time I was 225 lbs. but got down to 206 lbs. A bit of a slip but I have set a goal to be under 200 lbs. by September. Fifth, watching my daughter swim and my son play baseball may be the highlight of the summer so far. Being their Dad is the coolest thing in the world. At the end of the day, nothing else matters. Sixth, and last, I miss my wife and am looking forward to her return. The Bluff Riders Charge is Sunday! See ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment