Thursday, July 15, 2010
Racing??
Well......that was a quick two months. I intended to comment after each race but life is moving quickly and I have had to let some activities ago........such as the blog. To date I have participated in six races. Four of them in the MNMBS and two at Buck Hill. The move to Sport has been tough and I have had little success. I have placed in the bottom 25% of each race and currently sit in 7th place for the series. My last race at Red Wing was going well until I flatted in the quarry. My first flat during a race. I ended up pushing my bike the final mile. I lost three places because of it which would have been my best finish. A character building experience for sure. Elk River is this Sunday so I will try to pick things up a bit. My new goal is to get a top five finish. My best so far this year was 8th. Regardless, I am learning a lot about racing and have enjoyed the races. I will try to get back with results from Elk River. See ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment